Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So ready to have this baby

I am so ready to have this baby. I know it’s not ready yet, and it’s better for the baby if I wait until I’m forty weeks, and yadayadayada. I’m not going to intentionally induce or anything. My doctors may induce for high blood pressure, but that would be a legitimate medical reason. I’m just ready. My house is clean, my nursery is ready, I’m ready, and I’m tired of being pregnant.
I’ve had a good pregnancy, I have no right to complain, and I just want it to be over. I want to meet my daughter. I’ve never been a very patient person. Honestly the symptom I dislike the most at the moment is fatigue, and that’s not going to get better once I have the baby.
My breasts have started leaking, I think it’s gross. I’m going to breastfeed assuming there are no problems, but the whole idea of breastfeeding freaks me out. I’ve never thought twice about other people breastfeeding, that seemed natural, but liquid coming out of my breasts, it bothers me on a level that surprised me. I didn’t think it would, but go figure. Maybe when there’s a baby attached to my boob I’ll feel better about it, for now it’s just gross.
I’ve just been feeling so lousy today. I can’t sleep at night, and end up catching cat-naps throughout the day, and I have a constant sleep headache. I’m hungry all the time, but nothing is very appealing to me, and I swear everything tastes like salt. I’ve begun using pasteurized eggs, and I’m wondering if that is why. Meh, what can I do. At the absolute most I have four weeks left. My doctor isn’t going to let me get past forty weeks, they seemed hesitant to let me get as far as I am now. Could be any day now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Search