Friday, April 9, 2010

Wicked Lovely

Wicked Lovely, by Melissa Marr is available as a freebie on amazon.com, and that is so exciting! I’m only about halfway done, but I’ve been dying to read this book since I first heard of her. It’s the best of The Moor Child, and Tithe.

I’m also loving having a form of transportation. I’ve been going to every kid event in Athens and having a great time. I need to find a Baby Signs class for Bella, but there doesn’t seem to be one in the area. I’m signed up for Mama-Baby Yoga and Gymboree right now, but I’m thinking next month I may just do Gymboree. I love mama-baby yoga, but you only go once a week, as opposed to gymboree’s one class a week with two playtimes a week. Mama baby yoga is more for me than for her, but I can do yoga at home with my wii.

I don’t think I’m going to do Kinder music. There classes are like $95 for six weeks, and again, its only once a week. Bella learns a lot of songs at the free infant playtime. I would sign her up if it had the baby signs class. Ah well.

I’m writing again, and I have a fantastic idea. I want to write a series rewriting the Greek Myths. I can set it in modern day, start with the myth of Persephone, and have her meet all the people from the real myths in the underworld. I could call it the Eleusinian Mysteries (google it, and you’ll get it), rename Persephone Cora (her name changed from Core to Persephone when she was abducted) and go from there.

Very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Search