Tuesday, April 6, 2010

mobile

I had a great weekend! I Went to Columbus and had a fantastic time. I saw Clash of the Titans (was underwhelmed) and took Bella to the easter bunny. Bella got mum-mums in her basket, and loves them, and I can now drive my car :D. Financially that may not be the best thing for me, lol. When we got back to Athens I went grocery shopping, bought Brandon a present, and have been going to baby places hanging up babysitting flyers today, and consequently buying stuff! I need to stop that right away!

I bought Bella new nail clippers (we lost her old ones) new hangers, and a mirror for the car. (It’s so cute, its shaped like a puppy and now I can see her when I’m driving.) Then I went to gymboree and got her a bubble blower, not to mention the cost of printing the flyers, and buying the gas, and all of that good stuff.

Ah well, I promise not to buy anything tommorow :0

It’s been a great day, heck, its been a great week. I wrote a poem in my poetry class that my teacher said was exceptional, and I taught a poetry workshop at the elementary school tonight. My house is clean, I have three babysitting interviews scheduled this week, and things are looking up :D Now if I could just win the lottery so I could buy the rest of the things in those stores....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Search