Sunday, April 25, 2010

Radiant Writing

Be sure to vote for my entry of radiant writing! I could win a critique of my work from Melissa Marr, the writer of Wicked Lovely, which you can still download for free on amazon.com kindle. I would also win all four books in the Wicked Lovely series autographed, and win a twenty five dollar gift card to apple :), which will go towards my i-pad fund. If I win, my ipad fund will go up to... $25 dollars :D
(I'm sort of hoping to get one for mothers day, but kind of doubt it will happen unless my bank account grows discretionary funds between now and then)

Bella is doing wonderful. She went to her friends birthday party the other day, and tried some cake frosting. Unsurprisingly, she loved it. I was pretty proud of the gift she gave her friend, who was turning one. We got the leap frog counting candles birthday cake, and Where is baby's birthday Cake by Karen Katz.
I've started to plan Bella's birthday party, I just couldn't help myself. I hear people planning things and start wondering what I would want, and then before I know it I have a two page list of ideas and pictures of birthday cakes saved to my computer.
My idea so far is to have her birthday party at the wow playground, which is this great playground that looks like a castle, and has a separate area for toddlers to play in. It will be princess themed, with pink and purple for the colors. I'm thinking mostly purple because thats a the royal color and what not. I'm going to decorate her high chair like a throne, and get her a little crown birthday hat.
I haven't chosen a cake yet, but I'm leaning towards another 3d teddy bear cake, like I had at my shower, but this one decorated like a princess instead of a baby. Yes I have gone off the deep end. Care to join me?

2 comments:

  1. Voted! I'm vote #11.

    Hope you'll win.

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! sounds like you have things all figured out for the party! We have our 2 year old's birthday party to plan. He turns 2 next month. He dearly loves Elmo, so I'm thinking we are going to do an Elmo theme party with fun elmo games and stuff. We don't go all out, however I do usually take them to Chuck E Cheese a couple of times in the summer to celebrate birthdays since they all have summer birthdays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Search