Thursday, February 11, 2010

Couponing

So I went to a mommy meetup yesterday and learned all about couponing from one of our moms who saves like a hundred bucks every time she goes grocery shopping. See, I suck at coupons, I'm an advertisers dream, when I get a coupon I buy an item I wouldn't normally buy, or buy a brand thats more expensive than my norm. But I think I may do better now thanks to this website. I can use a manufacturers coupon, a store coupon, and a competitors coupon for the same item! Also publix buy one get one free items are actually just half off both item, so if you have a buy one get one free coupon its like 1/4th of the price. My head is spinning with all this information, lol, so I'm going to work on my grocery list, and let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. We hardly use coupons over here at the side of the pond. We just go for items that are on offer on different days of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope it goes well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you from Veronica?
    Thanks Momma Such :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Search